ALL FILMMAKERS — PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO SUBMITTING WORK AND ENTRY FEE:
Please attend Film-Com events, New Project Pitch Expo, film and television business seminars at the Financing & Distribution Summit, and numerous networking opportunities in the morning, afternoon and night.
Enter Project: Filmmakers must enter projects and fees at Withoutabox.com
Deadline dates and fee info for Film-Com are specified at Withoutabox.com
Once the entry fee is registered through Withoutabox.com, filmmakers must fill out the Project Status Form on the Film-Com site, so that Film-Com staff and industry executives will be able to review the current assets of your project [do not fill out Project Status Form prior to registering through Withoutabox.com, or your form will not be saved].
- Project Status Form information will also require a 1-page synopsis, 1-sheet promo art for your project, a promo video for your project, and for you to fill out the booth registration for the New Project Pitch Expo.
- Project information will only be available to industry execs.
- Names of projects and filmmakers will be posted on the Film-Com site – in the online Film-Com Catalog.
- The information on the online Project Status Form, as well as other factors will be weighed by Film-Com according to marketability to domestic and foreign markets.
- Rather than a mill of limited 10-minute-or-less speed sessions, with only a fraction of participating industry execs, the New Project Pitch Expo is now structured so that all content creators will be able to present their projects directly, for extended periods of time, with all possible materials, to all executives — all executives will be spending two complete days on the floor of the New Project Pitch Expo.
- The projects may be works-in-progress or projects in post-production, and will be selected based upon an overall combination of fresh artistic vision, marketability of concept, and business professionalism in all aspects of the property.
ALL FILMMAKERS who enter projects via Withoutabox.com to Film-Com will exhibit their projects at the NEW PROJECT PITCH EXPO on June 18-19 from 10a.m. to 4 p.m. — this includes all material s that can be shown on laptop or plasma screen, post cards, posters, 1-sheets and any other relevant collateral materials that support the project.
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITIES — FILM-COM WILL PROVIDE YOU AND YOUR PROJECT THESE BRIDGE-BUILDING MECHANISMS:
- Guaranteed exposure at the NEW PROJECT PITCH EXPO
- Direct exposure to distribution companies, financiers, potential co-production partners, agents and reps connected to all of the above
- Inclusion in Film-Com printed catalog given to distribution and financing executives
- Breakfasts with industry execs three mornings in a row at the Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Interaction with execs in break-out sessions
- Interaction with execs at film, television, video-gaming business panels
- Numerous opportunities for one-on-one meetings with industry execs
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is expected that when you first register your project, it may be less developed than when it is presented to distribution companies and potential financial partners. It is important to register sooner than later, so that your project is on our radar screen, with the knowledge that elements can be added or improved over time.
ALL ENTRY DEADLINES AND FEES ARE AT WITHOUTABOX.COM — TO REGISTER CLICK THE WAB LOGO BELOW:
Withoutabox logos are trademarks of
Withoutabox, a DBA of IMDb.com Inc.
or its affiliates.